Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tiger's Lullaby and Moon Jeopardy

Hey! I'm planning to post my sketches later, so I'm just going to tell you that I really appreciate if you score them. Pick "Tiger's Lullaby" if it's hot, and "Moon Jeopardy" if it's not. I sort of like the sound of jeopardy, when you pronounce it, and jeopardy means.....


jeopardy |ˈjepərdē|
noundanger of loss, harm, or failure Michael's job was not in jeopardy.• Law danger arising from being on trial for a criminal offense.ORIGIN Middle English iuparti, from Old French ieu parti ‘(evenly) divided game.’ The term was originally used in chess and other games to denote a problem, or a position in which the chances of winning or losing were evenly balanced, hence [a dangerous situation.]
right? I copied it from Apple Dictionary.
And what's about Tiger's Lullaby? Well, the idea of tiger's it self already reflect the word: wild, fierce etc. What could possibly rock Tiger to sleep? Something's that isn't lame of course. Something that rocks. That could rock baby tiger to sleep. HA! -Thunderstorm

0 comments:

Followers