Tuesday, May 19, 2009

KARMA KARMA KARMA! KURMA? NOOOOO!

OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY! OH MY GOOOOOOD!

I thought that someone cursed me! Seriously! OH MY OH MY! I felt relieved for awhile, since nothing's been bothering me. Until yesterday. I don't know where to start! Okay, take a deep breath and read.

A view days ago, I confirmed a friend request in Facebook. And, at the same day, I confirmed a buddy request in MSN too. At first, I thought that the person who's adding me is my elementary school friend.

"An old friend, well, what could possibly go wrong?" you'll probably said that. Guess what?
YOU'RE WRONG!!

Well, unfortunately he/she's not my elementary school friend. We've never met before. Stranger. I don't know who he/she is. But there's something I knew for sure. He/She's CREEPY.

He/She started to communicate with me using FB chat. Then, I signed out because I was too scared. But the creepy part's not over yet, he/she reached me with MSN too.

The way that he/she talked to me may refer to a pedophile, talking while giving candy to it's prey. I've blocked his/her MSN, and I've removed him/her from my friend list in FB.

HA! Do you think I can sit back and relax then? If your answer is yes, than you're WRONG!!

Pedophile: eh eh, gue/aku di remove friend nih ? wah songong, ngajak ribut ? hehehehehe . jawab loh yah, awas engga wrawr

translate

Pedophile: hey hey, I've been removed from your friend list, eh? wow, you're so brave, messing up with me? hehehehehehe. reply this, you better watch out if you don't wrawr.

Okaaaaaaaaaaay! What's with the 'WRAWR' part? Eh, Tiger? I'm pretty tough you know. I'm strong enough to knock you out. I sure can do that, even with my eyes shut and hands behind my back. So you better watch out, tiger

p.s he/she's older than me, so what? fuck off, bastard!
-Thunderstorm

0 comments:

Followers