Saturday, May 29, 2010

New layout (sorta)


SOOOOOOOOOO HOW'S IT GOING PEOPLE? and creepsters!


Just in case you haven't notice, I changed my layout. Well slightly, but yea, still.
And I also changed the header! Like it? I LOVE IT! I love the salmon head :D

Oh, in case you're wondering, I've been using pixelmator instead of photoshop lately. Well I haven't really posted ay of my artworks here, but yea. So for you Mac users, DON'T buy Adobe photoshop. It's a waste of money. Well except if you're a pro or have been comfortable using Adobe photoshop of course.. Like Adobe is approx. $1000, while pixelmator is only $69 something (CANADIAN). So yea, if you're about to start experimenting with photoshop and those kind of stuff, I suggest not to buy Adobe first. Because it's more difficult to use, and it's WAAAAAAY EXPENSIVE!

So bye for now!
K. Moestadjab

0 comments:

Followers